Welcome to Golden Shore RV Resort. The general guidelines below will help everyone have a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
For a more detailed guideline of rules and regulations, please see Terms and Conditions.
Two Week Maximum Stay During the Summer Months
• Check-in time is between 2:00 - 7:00 pm. Check-out by 12 noon.
• The daily and weekly rate includes up to four (4) people. An additional charge of $2 per person to a maximum of six (6) per site.
• One (1) tow vehicle is allowed per site. Two (2) are allowed if fully contained within site.
• RVs must bear an insignia of approval with registry number and manufacturer’s date and in compliance with State Standards.
• RVs with damage to exterior unit are not suited for this Resort and may be denied accommodation.
• One RV is allowed one per site. Sleeping outside the RV is not permitted.
Please familiarize your visitors with the Resort’s general guidelines so all guests may enjoy their experience at our Resort.
• Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
• Flying drones inside the Resort is strictly prohibited.
• If you experience a problem please report it as soon as it occurs so that we may assist.
• Guest Parking by Permit only (2 hours max)*
• Parking is not allowed on the street, empty sites or in the overflow areas.*
• Speed limit is 5mph.
Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am. Generators are prohibited.
We have a designated pet area for the convenience of our guests.
• The charge for dogs is $1.00 per night per dog with a limit of two (2) dogs per site. No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pinschers or any dog mixed with these breeds are allowed.
• There is no charge for cats. They must remain inside at all times.
• Proof of rabies inoculation and a valid license are required for all dogs.
• Pets must be contained or restrained on a leash of less than 6 feet at all times
• Pets may not be left unattended indoors or outdoors at anytime or cause a disturbance.
• Please no feeding or watering stray animals in the Resort.
• Please do not store personal property underneath or outside of your RV.
• No tents, canopies, tarps, screen houses, potable garages, storage trailers, sheds, shelters, or enclosed vehicle trailers are allowed.
• Sewer connection must be equipped with proper fitting at both ends. All waste water should be placed in trash receptacles located throughout the Resort.
• All allowable property must be confined to an assigned site.
• RV maintenance is prohibited. Guests using outside vendors must be approved by management.
• Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, razor and scooters are prohibited on sidewalks, landscaping and between sites.
• Fires may only be built inside our fire pits and must be controlled and attended by adults at all times.
• The pool and spa are open daily from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm for Resort guests only. There is no lifeguard on duty.
• The spa is for adults 18 and over. Children under14 years of age must be supervised by an adult while in the pool area.
• The laundry room is open daily from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm.
• Last load for washing will be at 8:00 pm. Please do not leave your laundry unattended.
• Change for laundry is available in the Resort office.
All signs, posted notices and directions of the Resort must be followed.
Golden Shore RV Resort is not responsible for any damage to or loss of personal possessions, vehicles, property or injury to any occupant or guest at the Resort.
*Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense for non-compliance.