Rules & Regulations
Welcome to Golden Shore RV Resort. In an effort to assist you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay, the following Rules and Regulations (R&R) must be complied with at all times by Guests of Golden Shore RV in their entirety. Once again, we sincerely welcome you to our Resort and look forward to your stay with us.
Check-in & Check-out
• Check-in time is between 2:00 - 7:00 pm. Check-out by 12 noon. When vacating, guest must remove all personal property including passenger vehicles, by 12 noon. Passenger vehicles left at the resort after 12 noon will be towed at the owners expense. All vehicles entering the resort must register in the office.
The daily and weekly rate includes up to four (4) people. An additional charge of $2 per person will apply up to a maximum per site guest occupancy of six (6). One (1) tow vehicle is allowed per site. Two (2) are allowed if fully contained within site. No unauthorized parking in guest parking areas. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owners expense.
Type of RV’s
• RVs must bear an insignia of approval with registry number and manufacturer’s date. RVs must be in compliance with State Standards.
• RVs with damage to exterior unit, including but not limited to, broken windows, dents, rust, holes, exposed wiring, missing panels, and repairs using tape, tarps or other material are not suited for this resort and may be denied accommodation based upon unsightly appearance.
• One RV is allowed one per site. Pop-ups, conversion vans, pick up campers are considered RVs. Camper shells must remain attached to vehicle. Sleeping outside the RV is not permitted.
• You are responsible for the conduct of your visitors. Please ensure they are familiar with all of our R&Rs before they enter the Resort. Owner’s and or/Management reserve the right to evict anyone from the premises for disruptive conduct and/or for violating any of the R&Rs.
• Parents are responsible for the safety and behavior of their children at all times.
• Flying drones inside the Resort is strictly prohibited.
• We cannot emphasize enough, the necessity for all guests to comply with the R&Rs. Your cooperation assists to ensure all guests enjoy their experience at our Resort.
• If you experience a problem with our facilities or the conduct of other guests, please report it as soon as it occurs so that we may assist.
• Parking Vehicles in a guest parking area without a parking permit will be towed at the owner’s expense.
• Guest Parking by Permit only (2 hours max).
• Absolutely no parking is allowed on the street, empty sites or in the overflow areas. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expenses.
• Speed limit is 5mph and will be enforced.
Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm - 8:00 am. Noises that cause a disturbance or annoy neighbors day or night will not be tolerated. Generators are prohibited. Violators will be asked to leave.
• The charge for dogs is $1.00 per night per dog. There is a limit of two (2) dogs per site. No Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Dobermans, Pinschers or any dog mixed with these breeds allowed There is no charge for cats, however they must remain inside at all times.
• Proof of rabies inoculation and a valid license are required for all dogs.
• Pets must be contained or restrained on a leash of less than 6 feet at all times
• Pets may not be left unattended indoors or outdoors at anytime. If a pet is deemed dangerous or too loud, you and your pet will be requested to leave the premises.
• Droppings and accidental waste from pets must be picked up immediately by the pet owner. Please use our pet area located at the end of the resort adjacent to the bike path.
• Feeding or watering of feral cats, raccoons, possums, squirrels, birds or any other stray animals are strictly prohibited in the park.
• Any personal property stored underneath or outside of your RV that is deemed unsightly or a nuisance to others must be removed upon notice of the resort manager.
• No tents, canopies, tarps, screen houses, potable garages, storage trailers, sheds, shelters, or enclosed vehicle trailers.
• Sewer connection must be equipped with proper fitting at both ends. All waste water (including grey water from showers and sinks) must be bagged and placed in trash receptacles located throughout the resort. Clotheslines are not permitted to be strung between RV sites, trees, etc. Items which are prohibited on RV sites include, but not limited, are automobile parts, refrigerators, freezers, furniture, tools trash or excessive fire wood, etc.
• All allowable property must strictly be confined to an assigned site.
• Bicycles, skateboards, roller skates, roller blades, razor and scooters are prohibited on sidewalks, landscaping and in between sites
• Hose washing, rinsing extensive mechanical maintenance and fluid changes are prohibited. Guest using outside vendors must submit a copy of vendor’s business license and proof of insurance before any work can be performed on site.
• Fires may only be built inside on fire pits and must be controlled and attended by adults at all times.
• Resort Manager at it’s sole discretion will determine if a violation exists.
Pool and Spa
• The pool and spa are open daily from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm (pool is for paying guests only). There is no lifeguard on duty.
• Children under 18 years of age are not allowed in spa and children under 14 years of age must be supervised by an adult while in the pool area.
The laundry room is open daily from 8:00 am until 10:00 pm. Last load for washing will be at 8:00 pm. Please do not leave your laundry unattended. Change for laundry is available in the resort office.
All signs, posted notices and directions of the Resort must be obeyed. Non-compliance may result in immediate loss privileges, Advertising by use of signs, markers, circulars, posters or any other means is prohibited without prior approval by Management.
Golden Shore RV Resort is not responsible for any damage to or loss of personal possessions, vehicles, property or injury to any occupant or guest at the resort.